Pilates Biz Summit Contest with Jason Mraz
Win A FREE Ticket to The Pilates Biz Summit AND A FREE Ticket to see Singer Jason Mraz with me in San Diego!
Here’s the scoop. I am giving one lucky winner a free ticket to come my upcoming event, The Pilates Biz Summit in San Diego September 29 & 30. But that’s not all! The night of September 29 I will be attending the Jason Mraz concert and my lucky winner will be joining me for a night of singing and dancing with Jason Mraz!
The Pilates Biz Summit is a 2 day annual event in San Diego that brings together Pilates Instructors and Studio Owners to share business ideas, gain marketing skills, and network with each other.
This event will take place at La Costa Resort and Spa beautiful San Diego on September 29th – 30th, 2012.
Here’s Your Big Scholarship Prize
You’ll receive a complimentary ticket to The Pilates Biz Summit (September 29th -
30th) valued at $499.
You’ll receive a night out with Gina Axelson, founder of The Pilates Biz, including a complimentary ticket to the Jason Mraz concert in San Diego (the night of September 29th).
Here’s How To Win
There are two ways to win—video or written submission with extra points given for video. I’m looking for passion and creativity.
DEADLINE for entry is 12am (midnight) PST on Friday, August 24, 2012.
1. Video entry: Create a video under 2 minutes and answer the following:
- Who are you?
- What’s the biggest challenge you are facing right now as a pilates instructor/business owner?
- Why you need this event and the weekend to focus on your pilates career?
- What’s your “Big Why” behind being a pilates instructor? (In other words, why do you teach?)
Then upload your video to YouTube.com and make it public with the following title and description (no exceptions). Cut and paste, must be verbatim:
Video Title: Pilates Biz Summit w/ Gina Axelson vid by YOUR NAME
Video Description: http://www.thepilatesbiz.com/2012-live-summit/ – The Pilates Biz Summit with Gina Axelson – pilates instructors and pilates studio owner business training and pilates marketing skills.
Once your video is uploaded, please note you must leave a comment below this post with a link to your YouTube video entry to be considered.
2. Written entry: Simply write your responses to these questions in a comment below – 500 words or less.
- Who are you?
- What’s the biggest challenge you are facing right now?
- Why you need this event and the weekend to focus on your pilates business?
- What’s your “Big Why” behind being a pilates instructor?
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS POINTS!
Want to increase your chances of winning? Spread the word about The Pilates Biz Event scholarship contest on Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s everything you need to know about the contest.
- You can enter to win via video or written comment. Tweets & Facebook shares get you bonus points as does creating a video!
- Videos must contain the specific description stated above, MUST be under 2 minutes, and must be left as a comment here.
- The entry deadline is 12am (midnight) PST on Friday, August 24, 2012 and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- If you already have a ticket, no worries. You can still join me at Jason Mraz and we’ll refund you—or you can give your spare ticket to a (very lucky) friend.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Don’t worry if you win but can’t travel to San Diego – I will reward you with free lifetime access to my #1 one selling program – Profit With Pilates!
I can’t wait to see your entry and social media shout-outs. I look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Wishing you the best,
No related posts.
Learn 9 Proven Strategies to Help You Grow Your Pilates Business
Enter your Name and Email below to Download your FREE Report!
Want to Contribute to ThePilatesBiz.com?
If you’ve got an idea for a juicy guest post about running a pilates studio, making a living as an instructor, personal reflections on our craft or want to be one of our success stories, we want to hear from you!
Just enter your details along with a short description of your proposed post and we’ll get back to you on whether it’s a fit.
"I have been a member of Profit with Pilates for only 2 or 3 months, and feel I have already gotten my money’s worth and more!The last 3 months (since joining Profit With Pilates) have been my most profitable months ever… I have almost doubled my usual sales. I feel like I can breathe again. It is invaluable to have Gina’s coaching and the forum to communicate with. Being a part of this group has changed my mindset. It has given me new ideas, and given me the motivation to act on ideas I have had. I can’t thank you enough. Joining The Pilates Biz and Profit With Pilates has been a turning point for my business.""
- Meghan, pilates studio owner
"I was in search of taking my business to the next level but I wasn’t exactly sure how that was going to look. But after The Pilates Biz I felt that my confidence was restored along with a very clear guideline of what to do next to boost my business. It was the “A-AH moment” that I needed! Thank you!" - Kate, pilates instructor
"I recommend The Pilates Biz to other pilates professionals because it changes lives! I had no real idea how thorough and complete this experience was going to be until I joined! Before Gina & The Pilates Biz, my pilates business was feeling a bit stale and stagnant. I believe this program will help every business owner or instructor realize their true potential, thank you!" - Lynne, pilates studio owner
"Learning from Gina has made all the difference to me in being a good instructor who could pay the bills to becoming a great instructor who had a successful and fulfilling career! She has been both a mentor and friend." - Valerie, pilates instructor