Win A FREE Ticket to The Pilates Biz Summit AND A FREE Ticket to see Singer Jason Mraz with me in San Diego!
Here’s the scoop. I am giving one lucky winner a free ticket to come my upcoming event, The Pilates Biz Summit in San Diego September 29 & 30. But that’s not all! The night of September 29 I will be attending the Jason Mraz concert and one lucky winner will be joining me for a night of singing and dancing with Jason Mraz!
The Pilates Biz Summit is a 2 day annual event in San Diego that brings together Pilates Instructors and Studio Owners to share business ideas, gain marketing skills, and network with each other.
This event will take place at La Costa Resort and Spa in beautiful San Diego on September 29th – 30th, 2012.
Here’s Your Big Scholarship Prize
You’ll receive a complimentary ticket to The Pilates Biz Summit (September 29th -
30th) valued at $399.
You’ll also receive a night out with Gina Axelson, founder of The Pilates Biz, including a complimentary ticket to the Jason Mraz concert in San Diego (the night of September 29th).
Here’s How To Win
There are two ways to win—video or written submission with extra points given for video. I’m looking for passion and creativity.
DEADLINE for entry is 12am (midnight) PST on Friday, August 24, 2012.
1. Video entry: Create a video under 2 minutes and answer the following:
- Who are you?
- What’s the biggest challenge you are facing right now as a pilates instructor/business owner?
- Why you need this event and the weekend to focus on your pilates career?
- What’s your “Big Why” behind being a pilates instructor? (In other words, why do you teach?)
Then upload your video to YouTube.com and make it public with the following title and description (no exceptions). Cut and paste, must be verbatim:
Video Title: Pilates Biz Summit w/ Gina Axelson vid by YOUR NAME
Video Description: http://www.thepilatesbiz.com/2012-live-summit/ – The Pilates Biz Summit with Gina Axelson – pilates instructors and pilates studio owner business training and pilates marketing skills.
Once your video is uploaded, please note you must leave a comment below this post with a link to your YouTube video entry to be considered.
2. Written entry: Simply write your responses to these questions in a comment below – 500 words or less.
- Who are you?
- What’s the biggest challenge you are facing right now?
- Why you need this event and the weekend to focus on your pilates business?
- What’s your “Big Why” behind being a pilates instructor?
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS POINTS!
Want to increase your chances of winning? Spread the word about The Pilates Biz Event scholarship contest on Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s everything you need to know about the contest.
- You can enter to win via video or written comment. Tweets & Facebook shares get you bonus points as does creating a video!
- Videos must contain the specific description stated above, MUST be under 2 minutes, and must be left as a comment here.
- The entry deadline is 12am (midnight) PST on Friday, August 24, 2012 and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- If you already have a ticket, no worries. You can still join me at Jason Mraz and we’ll refund you—or you can give your spare ticket to a (very lucky) friend.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Don’t worry if you win but can’t travel to San Diego – I will rewarded you with free lifetime access to my #1 one selling program – Profit With Pilates and include a one-hour complimentary business strategy call!
I can’t wait to see your entry and social media shout-outs. I look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Wishing you the best,